Tuesday, December 17, 2013

I did it...

I finally published something new...well two somethings new! I wasn't sure I would ever write and publish anything ever again there for a bit but I am very happy I have moved past that. Do I think I will ever be a best-seller? Nah, probably not but that is okay. As long as my mind keeps giving me these weird ideas I will keep writing. I have a few people that really enjoy what I write and that is enough for me. I'm also thinking about getting a bunch of the physical books and selling them with my fiance's merchandise at wrestling shows and trying to do maybe some comic-cons with him. He is way better known than I am but maybe someone who wants to get his autograph enjoys to read as well...we will see. Things are looking up bloggy...finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment