Friday, November 8, 2013

I promised...

I promised I wouldn't leave you bloggy and so I haven't. I don't have very much to say though. I have been working on some things (and stuff, only Walking Dead fans will get that) don't really know when I will be ready to put it out there but eventually I will. It's been really difficult getting back into writing but I'm not giving up...I can't I'm not very good at anything else...well I'm not very good at writing either but it's something I feel comfortable doing. Anyway I think I'm going to use you bloggy for talking about more than just writing from now on. I don't really like to put my personal life out there but perhaps I shall post some about it...and if I feel ok about it perhaps I will do it more often...I guess we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment