Thursday, October 17, 2013

I'm coming back from the dead...

I have taken a terribly long hiatus from this blog, I suppose because I really didn't have anything to say or perhaps I had too much to say...either way I'm back. Not really sure if anyone is still out there but it's ok I am perfectly fine with being alone and entertaining myself. A ton of shit has happened and a lot of it I'm not very proud of but I learned an extremely important lesson and I know where I belong. Looking back I realize how naive I was and how what I really wanted I had right in front of me...as cliche as it may sound the thing I was searching for was already beside me I was just too stupid to realize it. But lesson well learned. Well anyway I'm going to try and write more on this blog and other places so you'll be seeing me soon bloggy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment