Saturday, January 28, 2012

I'm sorry blog!

I am so sorry blog for I have not paid you very much attention lately. I have been very busy I have just finished writing the first novella in my vamp series and am now typing and editing it. I have also started writing the second one in the series. I also finished up my first blog for the paranormal blog I write for which you will find at this link http://eyeontheparanormal.blogspot.com/ on Monday. And I am also trying to read like 3 different books. It's so bad dear blog that when I fall asleep I dream in words not images. I hope this short amount of time we have just spent together makes you feel a little more loved and you are able to forgive me. I shall return to you soon and I promise to never go this long again without posting something on you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment